Dear patients and friends,
We are here to take care of you! Please follow these guidelines by the CDC and Texas state board to protect our team and patients, including YOU. Review the COVID-19 patient screening form above and our current appointment protocols below.
* Please do not enter the office without calling or texting. Our reception room is temporarily closed to help with social distancing.
* You will receive a text prior to your appointment. Follow the link in your text for the COVID-19 patient screening form.
* We will call you once after you have filled out your forms and notified us that you are in the parking lot.
* Wear your mask to your appointment. We are a health care facility.
* We will provide you with hand sanitizer and take your temperature to rule out fever.
* No extra family members will be allowed back with the patient.
* If you are unable to do any of the above, we will kindly ask you to reschedule when the pandemic is over.