Dear patients and friends,
Our office follows the guidelines set by the CDC. In order to prevent the spread of COVID to team members and other patients,
we DO NOT see patients who have tested positive within the last 2 weeks.
* Prior to your appointment, you will receive a text for the COVID-19 patient screening form.
* We will call you once you have filled out your forms and notified us that you are in the parking lot.
* Our reception room is open only to those wearing a mask.
* We are a health care facility, and masks are required.
* We will take your temperature to rule out fever.
* No extra family members will be allowed back with the patient.
* If you are unable to do any of the above, we will kindly ask you to reschedule when the pandemic is over.