Dear patients and friends,
We are here to take care of you! Please follow these CDC guidelines and Texas state mandates to protect our team and patients, including YOU. Review the COVID-19 patient screening form above and our new appointment protocols below.
* Please do not enter the office without calling or texting. To keep social distancing between patients, our reception room will be temporarily closed.
* You will receive a text prior to your appointment. Follow the link in your text for the COVID-19 patient screening form.
* We will call you once after you have filled out your forms and notified us you are in the parking lot.
* Wear your mask to your appointment. We are a health care facility.
* Your temperature will be taken to rule out fever.
* We will provide you with hand sanitizer and a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse.
* No extra family members will be allowed back with the patient.
* If you are unable to do any of the above, we may kindly ask you to reschedule.